It’s really time for a new release.
It’s been a while since the last release and really there’s not much new in this one, but at least this confirm sharpallegro to be fairly usable and stable.
Most of the changes come from the needs for developing SharpallegGL which is to be released very soon.
Here comes the changelist:
- Converted solution to actual 2010 standard
- Various fixes/cosmetic changes/bugfixes
- Ported some other functions
- Ported some truecolor routines
- Ported standard blender modes
- Made key constants public to be accessed when a class doesn’t inherit from Allegro (useful for standard WinForm applications)
- Ported cpptest test
- Ported gfxinfo test
- Ported playfli test
- Made excamera work by avoiding the problem
- Ported exlights (almost completely)
Please enjoy and feel free to comment back!