Final RPG Project was an attempt to create a set of tools (Final RPG Editor) and an engine (Final RPG Engine) to allow people create their own RPGs through the use of a graphical interface without programming knowledge.
The idea is similar to the famous tool RPG maker, but the main difference was in the support for real time fightings.
- Game editor: [download#7]
- Games engine: [download#8]
- Game engine: (debug version): [download#9]
- Allegro dll (editor/engine dependency) [download#10]
- 2xSAI source code (algorithm used in stretching images): [download#11]
GameDev.net – all your game development need