Final RPG Project was an attempt to create a set of tools (Final RPG Editor) and an engine (Final RPG Engine) to allow people create their own RPGs through the use of a graphical interface without programming knowledge.
The idea is similar to the famous tool RPG maker, but the main difference was in the support for real time fightings.
- Game editor: Final Editor (1056)
- Games engine: Final Engine (880)
- Game engine: (debug version): Final Engine (Debug) (798)
- Allegro dll (editor/engine dependency) Allegro dll (812)
- 2xSAI source code (algorithm used in stretching images): 2xSAI (765)