Toolbag is a small library meant to provide useful tools needed in every project. Since its first release is focused on logging and configuration facilities.
- Logging to different means (text file, xml file, console, event log, e-mail)
- Multiple logs: log informations can be distributed to all subscribed loggers
- Log levels: information, warning, error, exception
- Logger thresholds: some loggers can be assigned a log level to output messages of a required level only
- Reading and saving settings from an xml configuration file
Up to date source code can be found at: https://elvenprogrammer.svn.beanstalkapp.com/projects/trunk/toolbag